To streamline the application process and ensure the information provided is consistent with the guiding principles for INCI nomenclature assignments, the application categories have been expanded. There are now 8 separate application forms.
• Biotechnology/Animal Cell Culture (including defined media)
• Biotechnology/Fermentation Processes
• Biotechnology/Peptides (recombinant; solid and liquid phase)
• Biotechnology/Plant Cell Culture (including defined media)
• Biotechnology/Biologicals, Botanicals, Misc.
• General Chemistry/Inorganic
• General Chemistry/Organic
Be sure to refer to the INCI Application – Complete Instructions for further details about the required application information.